Sometimes the difference between an inactive and active member are those who have been fellowshipped.
Aside from telling others of the church, fellowshipping new or inactive members can be one of the greatest acts of service.
Here are some ideas on fellowshipping those less active:
1. If they don't want to get together, leave a photocopy of an Ensign article on their door. Write
a comment and highlight especially important points.
2. Call or send a birthday card.
3. Offer acts of service if they are sick or in need of help. Take a meal over, give them clothes your
children have outgrown. Offer a haircut or a ride. Use your talents to bless them.
4. Give them a ride to church. People are more likely to go if they have to call someone to cancel
5. Invite them to ward activities. Ask them out with you and a few sisters to a non-church activity.
6. Bake them brownies or another treat, along with writing a note that has your favorite scripture
7. Invite them to your family home evening.
8. Pray for them!